Resources for Successful Practice Buddy
How to know my learner's level?
What to talk about?
Conversations about self
- What do you like most about your job?
- What do you dislike about your job?
- Why do you want to apply this job?
- What do you want to become?
Conversations about self and others
- If you could have any job, what would it be? Why?
- If you could go back and choose a different career, what would you choose? Why?
- Why did you leave your job?
- How do you go to work?
Social surroundings / experience / opinions
- Can you describe your duty & responsibility?
- Can you describe your boss?
- What is your strength and weakness?
- How do you handle tough customers / teammates?
Ideas exchange / deep pondering / business / politics
- If you are the interviewer, what would you like to ask the interviewee?
- If you go back in time, how would you like to start your career?
- What was your toughest things you have gone through and how did you handle that?
- How do you convey your opinions to your team and boss?
What you should know
For more helpful tips, visit our Knowledgebase page.
Got a question? We’d love to hear from you. Send us a message and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
- (+852) Hong Kong
- (+62) Indonesia
- (+60) Malaysia
- (+65) Singapore
- (+66) Thailand
- (+1) United States