CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW
Prerequisite: Survival Proof of Completion (completed Survival Level) OR Passing Survival Test
This level is designed for learners who have a background, can read in Korean and have understanding on Korean grammar structure. The goal of this course is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding on Korean grammar, perfect your Korean pronunciation when reading, make your own variations of the Korean expressions and get used to Korean structure, verb and sentence.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Able to speak in formal form, relate background information, give reasons to circumstances & speak about my intentions for the future.
- Able to understand and convey various expression such as attempts, purpose of visit or action within specific timeframe.
- Describe how things are done in certain ways or manner including comparisons.
- Able to recommend, reassure, remind, make plans and form intentions.
- Able to speak in casual form to loved ones and friends.
- Able to describe personalities and appearances.
Your language skill will be equivalent to a 1st year high school student in Korea.
OPPORTUNITIES / ABILITIES UPON COMPLETION
- Studying in Korea
- Attend a job interview in Korea
- Work part-time in Korea where fluency is not a priority
- Work-study in Korea
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Access to student dashboard
- Own notebook
CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW Prerequisite: Survival Proof of Completion (completed Survival Level) OR Passing Survival Test This level is designed for learners wh
Product In-Stock: 1