Let's do business, differently.
Penang Korean Class’s unique methodology of 4S Learning Principle is attuned to the needs of businesses and is able to motivate learners pick up the language faster in a more enjoyable manner.
uBitto / Penang Korean Class also caters to the Korean language needs of businesses and organisations through our thriving community of language teachers and learners.
These are some of the projects we are involved in.
Let's get down to business. Contact us!
Opportunity Awaits You
Not only we will guide you through your Korean language learning journey, we will make sure you get a Korean related job. Here is a list of openings you can start applying to optimize your language skills!
National Instruments Penang has an opening for Accounts Payable Accountant. This candidate should have the potential to grow with the role and take on additional responsibilities and will work closely with the Operations.
• Ensure processing of supplier invoices and employee expense claims updated on Oracle on timely basis.
• Ensure all supplier invoices and employee expense claims are accurately accounted for in Oracle, and are supported by relevant document and appropriate approval.
• Ensure timely payment processing to suppliers and employees.
• Prepare and reconcile AP schedules to the General Ledger and analyze expenses.
• Handle invoice discrepancies and dispute resolution, to follow up with Operations to close open outstanding matters.
• Ensure proper recording of Input Tax (GST).
• Assist in month end closing.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or from Professional Accounting Bodies.
• 1 to 2 years of solid experience in an Accounts Payable function, prefer from MNC background.
• Good analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Able to work independently and with minimum supervision. Willing to take on new responsibilities and grow with the role.
• English Language Competency and effective communication skills are essential in order to perform the job and communicate with Operations.
• Experience with Oracle is an advantage.
Providing data entry and data management support for the National Instruments’ branches.
Employee has to perform job based on this job specification according to the best of his/her abilities, following any general or specific work instructions given by his/her employer and according to the guidelines and internal regulations of the employer.
• Data entry of sales and marketing relevant information into corporate business systems.
• Stewardship of vital sales account data information to enable sales forecasting and pipeline management.
• Filtering and correcting duplicates in the database.
• Following the workflow stated in the standard documents.
• Making suggestion for improving work-processes.
• Contacting National Instruments’ branches.
• Observing SLAs.
• Meeting the expectations of quality.
• Mentoring new colleagues.
• Making reports of performed tasks if necessary.
• Informing leaders about insolvable problems.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Self-knowledge, tolerance for monotony, customer focused, quick learning ability, ensuring information flow, composed handling of stressful situations, ability to work independently, goal-oriented attitude, self-development, precision, problem solving skills, process management.
• Communicative level of English and written fluency in another APAC language such as Chinese, Korea, or Japanese is an advantage.
• Handle day-to-day maintenance and update of global/local HR database/systems.
• Provide transactional HR support, including end-to-end on/offboarding support.
• Manage benefits and leave administration, including liaise with insurers/brokers and monthly payroll feed.
• Collaborate with HR/shared service team members to work/troubleshoot on HR/systems related matters.
• Prepare and generate HR management report.
• Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• 1 years relevant experience in HR shared service environment.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Knowledge in Oracle HR system will be an added advantage.
• Proactive, meticulous, good follow-through skill and well-organized.