Providing data entry and data management support for the National Instruments’ branches.
Employee has to perform job based on this job specification according to the best of his/her abilities, following any general or specific work instructions given by his/her employer and according to the guidelines and internal regulations of the employer.
• Data entry of sales and marketing relevant information into corporate business systems.
• Stewardship of vital sales account data information to enable sales forecasting and pipeline management.
• Filtering and correcting duplicates in the database.
• Following the workflow stated in the standard documents.
• Making suggestion for improving work-processes.
• Contacting National Instruments’ branches.
• Observing SLAs.
• Meeting the expectations of quality.
• Mentoring new colleagues.
• Making reports of performed tasks if necessary.
• Informing leaders about insolvable problems.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Self-knowledge, tolerance for monotony, customer focused, quick learning ability, ensuring information flow, composed handling of stressful situations, ability to work independently, goal-oriented attitude, self-development, precision, problem solving skills, process management.
• Communicative level of English and written fluency in another APAC language such as Chinese, Korea, or Japanese is an advantage.