Learn · Practice · Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in PHP development, with experience in developing web applications with WordPress on cloud environment;
- Possess experience with WordPress plugins for eCommerce, LMS, UI Design, SMTP Mail, Gamification, Currency, Booking, Google Analytics;
- Possess knowledge of good Google cloud (i.g. GCP, CDN, Load Balancing, API) knowledge & coding standards (to prevent security breaches) will be an added advantage;
- Highly motivated to excel and pick up emerging technologies;
- Possess a good command of English, as well as analytical and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work well under pressure and accepts criticism positively;
- Possess a pleasant disposition, and possess a positive work attitude with good interpersonal skills;
- Possess good debugging skills: able to troubleshoot and modify premade plugins;
- Knowledgeable about SEO and SEM best practices.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Develop new user-facing features based on requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build innovative user experience in different platforms and screen sizes.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Integrating the front-end elements into the backend built by your team members.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories & Google cloud for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org