Learn · Practice · Experience
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of ubitto.com products and market goals.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must be able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business. (We treat our interns equally like a professional)
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Korean language skill is adding advantage
The interns will also have the opportunity to be involved with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including ubitto.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Owning and maintaining digital site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.