Penang Korean Class offers unique team-building programs for companies or schools seeking innovative ideas that are different from normal dinners or long trips. You will be divided into small groups with respective cooking station and given a step-by-step demonstration by the chef, with fun customised activities to boost your teamwork.
At the end of the session, you will get to enjoy what you have made.
Activities can include
- Cooking Lessons
- Cooking Competition
- Basic Korean Language Learning
- Customised Korean Language Learning (based on industry)
- To be discussed
- Each class lasts 2 to 3 hours
- Maximum of 30 people
- Full payment is required to reserve spots 14 days prior to your class
- No refund once slot is confirmed
- Venue may vary depending on the group size
- Your class is not booked unless you receive an confirmation email
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Students Say
No Reviews found for this course.