SURVIVAL LEVEL (2)
CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW
Prerequisite: Received Sprout Level Proof of Completion (completed Sprout Level) OR Passing Sprout Test.
This level is designed for learners who have a background and can at least read in Korean. The goal of this course is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding on Korean grammar, perfect your Korean pronunciation when reading, make your own variations of the Korean expressions and get used to Korean structure, verb and sentence.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- speak in honorific form to elders
- Able to take transportation in Korean
- I’m able to talk about my abilities to do things and give reasons explaining my decisions and actions.
- Use 5W1H in day-to-day conversation, give advise, suggest alternatives and comparisons.
- Confident of daily Korean conversations between strangers and friends
- Understand passages and able to write logical sentences with grammar accuracy.
Your language skill will be equivalent to a 3rd year primary school student in Korea!
OPPORTUNITIES / ABILITIES UPON COMPLETION
- Running errands in Korea (sending parcel, ordering food according to your liking, creating bank account, finding accommodation)
- Making friends in Korea
- Reading simple documents
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Access to student dashboard
- Own notebook
- Textbook and workbook