It’s not only about learning how to cook a dish, but having the opportunity to be exposed to Korean language and learning about Korean eating and dining culture.
You will be amazed how quickly you can express yourself with confidence and ease and be able to order food comfortably in a Korean restaurant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
For this workshop, you will be making KIMBAP (김밥) – Korean seaweed rice roll taught by Bellygood chef. During the cooking session mediated by Mr Yoon – founder of Penang Korean Class, you will also be learning Essential Korean Phrases When Cooking or Dining Out, a guide that you will definitely find useful when travelling to Korea.
The workshop will be conducted in English and Korean. Come join us as it’s a great way to spend your Sunday, be it with your partner, kids, parents or family members.
HOW TO JOIN
Drop us a message and we’ll furnish you with the registration details. Limited slots available.
1. This workshop is held in a NON-HALAL restaurant.
2. Children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
3. Children of height above 1.2 meter will be counted as 1 pax.
4. We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries incurred during the workshop.
5. Workshop will start on time so please arrive 15 minutes earlier to register.